This is a guide that helps you locate Journal Articles in our .
1. Access the library homepage at http://library.sunway.edu.my
2. Click on SearchAll under E-Resources.
3. Click on Hello, Guest. Login for full access, to obtain full access.
4. Type in your User ID and Pin.
User ID: For students, the User ID is the student ID on the student card. For staff, the User ID is the serial card number on the verso of the staff card.
PIN: By default is 1234. This can be changed later from "My Account."
5. Once you login, you may type in search terms, e.g.,: renewal energy in the search box
6. Click on the arrow and select the field of your search: Keywords, Title or Author
7. Click on Search.
8. A list of search results is displayed. The results could be books, ebooks, academic journals, video, etc.
9. To obtain journal articles:
a) In the Left panel under Source Type, check the box for Academic Journals only.
b) A list of search results of articles from academic journals is displayed.
c) You may also click the title for item information.
d) To view the article, click on PDF Full Text.
e) Some records have this note: Full Text Finder, click on that note to go to the record with links to the full text.
1. Access the library homepage at http:library.sunway.edu.my
2. Under E-Resources menu click on E-Databases.
Web Library Guide No. 55
Document No. WL/055
30 September 2016
Questions and Feedback: email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 03-74918622 ext. 7050.
Copyright © Sunway Campus Library 2016. A member of the Sunway Education Group