We created this guide to help you minimize the learning curve.
1. Go to the Printing Room which is located in the Basement, Library (opposite the Help Desk)
2. In the Printing Room, select one of the machines.
You can load the documents to be scanned either on the:
a) Document Feeder
Remove all staples and paper slips before loading the documents (face up) into the document feeder
b) Document Glass
Raise the Document Feeder and place the document face down on the Document Glass.
Once the document is loaded into the machine, you may login to scan the document.
Login Using Student Card:
1. Tap your card on top of the pad labelled “Tap Your Card Here” which is on the left side of the machine.
Scan the document by using the touch screen:
1. Once you have scanned your card, select Email from the touch screen.
2. Press the Green (Start) button to scan.
3. The following screen appears and the scanned document will be sent to your email account automatically.
4. However, if you have another document to load for scanning, please select the button Next Original from the screen, and then place your document face down on the Document Glass. Once ready, press the Start button from the touch screen to begin the scanning.
Things to do before using the scanning facility:
i. You need to activate your student card from the student portal called iZone.
ii. Although there will be no charges for scanning the documents, you must have at least RM5 in your account.
iii. Use the Pay-Station either in the Printing Room, Library B1 or Computer Labs in IT Services to put in at least RM5 in your account.
Web Library Guide No. 49
Document No. WL/049
7 October 2016
Questions and Feedback: email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 03-74918622 ext. 7050.
Copyright © Sunway Campus Library 2016. A member of the Sunway Education Group